Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Help update the bottle bill

Contact your State Representative and State Senator: If you know who your legislators are, click here to contact them. If you're unsure, click here. Ask them to Support the Updated Bottle Bill, H3515

Has your City/Town passed a resolution of support? Click here to see the list that have. If yours isn't on the list, contact your City Council, Board of Aldermen, or Selectmen and ask them to pass our municipal resolution.

Volunteer!: There's lots you can do to help pass the Bottle Bill Update! Contact phil@sierraclubmass.org for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment